6 golden rules for a safe purchase
- the house must not be mortgaged.
- the previous owner must have paid all shared expenses (with regard to properties belonging to blocks of flats).
- the planimetry must be compliant to the actual state of the house.
- it is necessary that all appropriate tests to verify that the property is in order with regard to the construction and town planning aspects have been carried out.
- the parties need to evaluate the correct tax regime.
- the energy performance of the properties must have been certified according to the relevant national and regional rules of law.